Josh's job is treating him well. Although he is in an office of all women, he is still managing to keep his sanity. Despite the baby showers at the staff meetings, everything is going well for him. I can really tell that he has an incredible passion for the American Cancer Society, seeing this makes me fall in love with him all over again!Alisha's job is going well, incredibly busy! I am in my second year of graduate school and am still managing to keep my head above water too. It is hard to believe that I will be graduating in May with my masters degree! It is about time! Haha
Living in our studio loft poses its' own set of challenges. There is not a lot of room, but on the positive side, it prevents us from buying a lot of things! Actually, it is just right for us!
So, life as newlyweds is going really well! We are now realizing that everything God has put into our lives, have been to strengthen us, to grow with each other, and to create a life together.
1 comment:
LOVE THE BLOG!
Post a Comment