Thursday, March 12, 2009

Dear Life:

Dear Life:
What are your plans for the future? Where are you going to take Alisha and Josh? Do you plan on informing them anytime soon? I really think that they are interested in knowing what you have in store for them. It would be very mature and professional of you to inform them at your earliest convenience. If you need any suggestions about how to approach Alisha and Josh, by all means, please consult!
Sincerely,
Job Seeker

Ok-so I totally feel like Josh and I are trying too hard to PLAN things out. Let's be honest, we have no control in the matter! We talked for a few hours the other night, trying to map out the future! We have decided to 'Let go and let God' and we think that we will be in good hands if we put more trust in him! Prayers please!

1 comment:

Tolu Akande said...

Pray for the Hanshaw's...CHECK!