Thursday, March 5, 2009

Fish Philosophy Came to Life!



What a great day in Seattle. The temperature was in the 40's and raining...but it was great. Today, I had the opportunity to catch a LARGE fish at the Pike Street Fish Market! The FISH philosophy is something that I have been educated on for years, especially as a leader. It was so much fun. It is based on the four principles of:




  1. Be There


  2. Play


  3. Make Their Day


  4. Choose Your Attitude




They have SO much fun at the market, and you can see it! I was really excited to catch this fish, after all; when am I going to be coming back? I wanted that experience. Then I started to chicken out. One of the fisherman said, "You are being a sissy." That was not ok with me. Give me that fish now! He helped me play. He helped me chose my attitude. He made my day. He was there with me and gave me the confidence to do so! Today is a fabulous day! So, what a wonderful experience. For more FISH Philosophy information go to this web page: http://www.charthouse.com/content.aspx?nodeid=1066



In addition, I bought a new purse at ROSS, Josh don't worry, it was on a BIG sale! LOVE IT!



I also added some more photos in the Seattle, WA 2009 folder. Check them out!

1 comment:

Mandy Gramkow said...

THAT IS THE GREATEST PHOTO! TOO FUNNY!