Sunday, April 5, 2009

April is a Busy Month

First of all, it is hard to believe that it is April already! Where did time go? It seems like it was Christmas just yesterday...crazy. The month of April is going to be incredibly busy, stressful, and overwhelming. But, by the end of April, life will hopefully be great! I (Alisha) will be taking my comprehensive exams on April 25th at 9:00AM. This is a four hour test over materials learned in 3 years, I know - ODD! Anyway, I HAVE to pass this test in order to graduate. PRAYERS PLEASE! I also have to find a job by the end of April! Josh and I are trying not to freak out too much, I must say that he is doing a much better job that I am, but we are in this together! Thankfully, I have a husband who knows what to say, when to say it and how to help me get though a challenge that will directly impact us both! I am blessed.

Additionally in April, I will be turning 25...AGH! My staff, husband and friends remind me that 'I am almost 30.' I told them that revenge is sweet. Bring on 25...younger than ever and ready for some more adventures! Bring it on! Finally, April means that the next month is May...which means that we have almost been married for a year...SERIOUSLY?

Anyway, I am signing out for now. Take care.

Blessings from the Hanshaws.

1 comment:

Deb said...

Good luck on your interview today! Prayers are coming your way! I didn't know if you knew this, but you keep me on track of what I need to do with this crazy schedule. Is Alisha applying for jobs? Time for me to do the same, etc. You're a great inspiration!