Thursday, April 23, 2009

Life on the Fast Track

So, it has been awhile since we last blogged, sorry. I have been really busy this week studying for my comprehensive exams on Saturday at 9:00AM. I have been hitting the books really hard! I am being tested over 3 years of material in 4 hours! AGH! One of the harder challenges is being tested over the materials I learned at UNK, but will be tested over what was taught at KSU. So, I have really been re-teaching myself a lot of things.

I am still job searching, but it has kind of taken a back seat to passing comps, for obvious reasons. Graduation is in 20 days as well, which is kind of scary, becuase I dont have a job yet. I am still praying. This job searching is a full time job in itself.

Please keep praying for us! We really need all the prayers that we can get.

-The Hanshaws

No comments: