Well, the majority of the 10 million cardboard boxes have been unpacked. I think that there are only 4 or 5 of them remaining. I uploaded some photos to our web page, so you will have to check out the newest photos of our apartment. Of course, not all rooms are represented, because we still need to make them look 'picture perfect' for you! And us of course. We really like our new home. It is finally starting to feel like a home rather than a storage shed. We are also very fortunate that we have ceiling fans in the sleeping and living rooms. That will help out a lot, as it was 92 yesterday. Nothing too crazy has happened here. I am still waiting to hear back from one of my interviews. I am supposed to know something by the end of the week, which is either today or tomorrow! PRAYERS please. This job is the reason we took a leap of faith and moved to Lawrence in the first place. Yes, we also know that there is a good possibility that I would not get this job, but it is a risk that we felt was worth taking.
I am SO thankful to have such a supportive husband who is taking great care of our small family. He is truly providing for us as a servant leader. I have not once heard him complain. He did not even see the apartment before we moved in. Our relationship has grown so much because of the past few months and I can already tell that we will continue to learn more and more about each other. Marriage is such an awesome journey!
OK, I am going to part for now. But will be posting some more photos soon. Thanks for all of your prayers, we really appreciate it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment